Tuesday, 20 May 2014

An actual finish!

So I actually finished something today!

It's a giant 24 inch cushion that I started and very nearly finished last summer.

A couple of "design issues" have seen it languish in my WIP pile ever since. I thought I would get it finished as part of the Q1 FAL but I didn't. I'm ashamed to say I didn't even attempt to! I have made progress on the other items on my list but that's another post for another day.

Today I machine sewed down the remaining quarter of the binding and hand sewed the binding to the back. I'd already made a giant insert so it was a relatively easy and quick finish.


Pattern from simply solids
Fabric from simply solids & pink castle fabrics
Finished size, 24 inches square