Friday 2 August 2013

Scottish Modern Quilt Exhibition

This year the Edinburgh festival has been taken over (this may be a slight exaggeration) by modern quilts. Jo has obtained official fringe venue status for her shop, Avery Home Store, and is holding the Scottish Modern Quilt Exhibition.
The fringe venue in question is no 347, its in the official Edinburgh Festival guide and everything! If you're in the vacinity try to pop by and show your support.
There are lots of lovely quilts on display including mini quilts, bee quilts, swap quilts and a few cushions and bags.  You might even spy a little something or 2 by yours truly!!!
It starts this Saturday (3rd) and runs on until the 25th August.  Do pop in if your passing and see if you can spot my scrappy trip around the world quilt and my tiny town wall hanging. 

3 comments:

  1. I like your quilt, very original, and I like the white back ground. I was just in Scotland a couple weeks ago, wrote 2 blog posts about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The quilt was made by Jo and features on the advertising. Unfortunately I can't claim the credit for it.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the PR Claire! Exhibition going really well so far! I will do a preview on my blog too, with your quilts in the frame!

    ReplyDelete